    Anyone else finding Orcon's mail server dodgy during the past couple of
    weeks, or is just me?

    Worm

    Worm, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Worm

    Krazy BoB Guest

    Yes i have found it very dodgy.

    Ive sent nemerous emails to a friend and he claims never to have recieved
    any.

    he was on dial up before he went to UBS and always receieved my emails.

    Krazy BoB, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Worm

    Worm Guest

    "Krazy BoB" <@.com> wrote in message
    > Yes i have found it very dodgy.
    >
    > Ive sent nemerous emails to a friend and he claims never to have recieved
    > any.
    >
    > he was on dial up before he went to UBS and always receieved my emails.

    I haven't noticed any emails failing to reach the recipient...but checking
    them its a bit of a pot luck as to whether it will connect or not...

    Worm

    Worm, Nov 17, 2004