  1. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?
    Craig Sutton, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Craig Sutton

    Stu Fleming Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?

    As long as they don't use port 6881 for distribution, should work fine.
    Stu Fleming, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Craig Sutton

    mark Guest

    Stu Fleming <> wrote in news::

    > Subject: Re: Orcon IPTV
    > From: Stu Fleming <>
    > Newsgroups: nz.comp
    >
    > Craig Sutton wrote:
    >> Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?
    >>

    > As long as they don't use port 6881 for distribution, should work fine.

    IPTV over Orcons network? I doubt it. At least not in a usable form...
    mark, Jan 9, 2006
  4. Craig Sutton

    Mutley Guest

    "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:

    >Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?

    Tell me more about this rumor..
    Mutley, Jan 9, 2006
  5. "Mutley" <> wrote in message
    > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?
    >>

    > Tell me more about this rumor..

    Yea, tell me as well.

    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Whitmore, Jan 9, 2006
  6. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Craig Whitmore" <> wrote in message
    > "Mutley" <> wrote in message
    > > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?
    > >>

    > > Tell me more about this rumor..

    > Yea, tell me as well.

    It was me that was asking?
    Craig Sutton, Jan 9, 2006
  7. Craig Sutton

    Richard Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?

    Azureus and mininova deliver my TV requirements, I doubt any proper IPTV
    offering would be as attractive.
    Richard, Jan 9, 2006
  8. Craig Sutton

    Shane Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:01:52 +1300, Craig Sutton wrote:

    > "Craig Whitmore" <> wrote in message
    >> "Mutley" <> wrote in message

    >> > Tell me more about this rumor..

    >> Yea, tell me as well.
    >>

    > It was me that was asking?

    Heh.. I *think* his answer is.. its a rumour with absolutely no substance
    whatsoever, in fact it has so little substance even he hasnt heard
    anything about it and he works there

    </me practising being a PR man >

    --
    BOFH excuse #272:

    Netscape has crashed
    Shane, Jan 9, 2006
  9. Craig Sutton

    Mutlley Guest

    Richard <> wrote:

    >Craig Sutton wrote:
    >> Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?

    >Azureus and mininova deliver my TV requirements, I doubt any proper IPTV
    >offering would be as attractive.

    Newzbin deliver mine. But you are correct..
    Mutlley, Jan 9, 2006
  10. Craig Sutton

    Luke Smith Guest

    Mutlley wrote:
    > Richard <> wrote:
    >
    > >Craig Sutton wrote:
    > >> Anyone with any info on this roumer I heard?

    > >Azureus and mininova deliver my TV requirements, I doubt any proper IPTV
    > >offering would be as attractive.

    > Newzbin deliver mine. But you are correct..

    I hope for a proper IPTV option in my area soon. Comcast is my only
    option and they make me want to pull my hair out. you can get iptv
    with HDTV, right?
    Luke Smith, Jan 27, 2006
  11. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Luke Smith" <> wrote in message

    > Mutlley wrote:
    > > Richard <> wrote:

    > > >Azureus and mininova deliver my TV requirements, I doubt any proper

    IPTV
    > > >offering would be as attractive.

    > > Newzbin deliver mine. But you are correct..

    > I hope for a proper IPTV option in my area soon. Comcast is my only
    > option and they make me want to pull my hair out. you can get iptv
    > with HDTV, right?

    It Depends what you call HDTV...
    Craig Sutton, Jan 28, 2006
  12. Craig Sutton

    steve Guest

    Luke Smith wrote:

    > I hope for a proper IPTV option in my area soon.  Comcast is my only
    > option and they make me want to pull my hair out.  you can get iptv
    > with HDTV, right?

    Bittorent and gnutella are effectively "IPTV" for the DIY crowd.
    steve, Jan 28, 2006
  13. Craig Sutton

    Luke Smith Guest

    very true...i guess that's a viable alternative to cable other than for
    live programming (i.e. sports). i suppose i could just put other stuff
    on my ipod and just watch it on my commute to work.
    Luke Smith, Feb 3, 2006