    INTERNATIONAL OUTAGE
    More details to follow.

    Any other ISP's suffering the same?
    Nova, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Nova

    Chris Hope Guest

    Nova wrote:

    > http://orcon.net.nz/help/status
    > INTERNATIONAL OUTAGE
    > down. More details to follow.
    >
    > Any other ISP's suffering the same?

    That might explain why I can't connect to an Aussie site I need to do
    some maintenance on... Mind you, I couldn't connect to it from one of
    my servers at the Maxnet NOC either so they (the Aussie host, not
    Maxnet) appear to be having issues as well.

    Chris Hope, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Nova

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, Apr 21, 2006
  4. "Nova" <> wrote in message news:44484644$...
    > http://orcon.net.nz/help/status
    > INTERNATIONAL OUTAGE
    > More details to follow.
    >

    > Any other ISP's suffering the same?

    I'm thru xtra and am connected to my european clients lan no worries.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Nova <> wrote:

    > http://orcon.net.nz/help/status
    > INTERNATIONAL OUTAGE
    > More details to follow.
    >

    > Any other ISP's suffering the same?

    From <http://orcon.net.nz/help/status>:

    "INTERNATIONAL OUTAGE
    2006-04-21 13:30-15:30: A fibre connection on the Southern Cross
    connection from New Zealand was cut in Southern California.
    International connectivity has resumed, but will be slower for the next
    few hours as data is routed through other paths."

    So I imagine it will be affecting a LOT of people. I still cannot access
    some overseas sites, though I can get too the majority ok.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Kahn Genet, Apr 21, 2006