    Everytime I access one it shows a different directory of files
    that don't relate to the site.

    TA

    TA, Oct 29, 2003

  2. TA

    Worm Guest

    "TA" <"taken "@abacktra.co.nz> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone been experiencing strange happenings with Orcon sites?
    > Everytime I access one it shows a different directory of files
    > that don't relate to the site.

    Hah - yeah! My website goes to a different orcon webpage every time I
    reload it! :)

    Worm

    Worm, Oct 29, 2003

  3. In <> Worm wrote:
    > "TA" <"taken "@abacktra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone been experiencing strange happenings with Orcon sites?
    >> Everytime I access one it shows a different directory of files
    >> that don't relate to the site.

    > Hah - yeah! My website goes to a different orcon webpage every time I
    > reload it! :)
    >
    > Worm

    Same here. I was making a small change to my web site tonight and went
    to check it against the version on the server...WTF! Someone's hijacked
    my web site! However, checking it with an FTP program shows the original
    files are all there.

    Very Strange.

    PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac
    order at http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 29, 2003
  4. TA

    Worm Guest

    "Roger Johnstone" <> wrote in message
    > Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand
    >
    > PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac
    > order at http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz

    Sell many PS/2 to Apple II adapters??? Doesn't sound like a topseller...or
    a seller at all!

    Worm

    Worm, Oct 29, 2003
  5. In <3f9f9da3$> Worm wrote:
    > "Roger Johnstone" <> wrote in message
    >> --
    >> Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand
    >>
    >> PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac
    >> order at http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz

    > Sell many PS/2 to Apple II adapters??? Doesn't sound like a topseller...
    > or a seller at all!
    >

    > Worm

    I've only sold a few, but then I didn't expect to sell many!

    I originally did it as a project for myself. I could have just published
    the details on my web site for anyone to make their own (I'm still going
    to put the source code up) but 99% of the people who would like one
    wouldn't have the ability to make it. Since I buy the parts through work
    I can make them and sell them for about the same price as the parts
    alone would cost someone else, and I still make a profit on them.

    There's something perversely satisfying about using a cordless optical
    PS/2 mouse on a computer that was made _before_ the IBM PS/2 :eek:).

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 30, 2003