    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 31/01/2005 9:08 p.m.:
    > Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
    >
    > seems to be to both local nz and international.
    >
    > I can tracert from to them from elsewhere on the net, but to to my
    > dialup it drops before it gets to me, but after it enters Orcons network.
    >
    > Other dialup is fine(everything works fine), as was Orcon this
    > afternoon(AFAIK), it's been since ~8pm.
    >
    > Third attempt at sending this.

    My dial up is up, no problem. Not keen to drop it though and try dialing
    again, I might start having the same issues you seem to be.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Worm Guest

    > Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
    >
    > seems to be to both local nz and international.

    Yeah I've been having dodgy connections lately too. Since moving to AKL,
    more often than not I have to re-dialup every 20 minutes because my
    connection goes dead...but not sure if that's the ISP or the line...

    Worm

    Worm, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Worm wrote:
    >>Anyone on Orcon dialup having problems with timeouts.
    >>seems to be to both local nz and international.

    > Yeah I've been having dodgy connections lately too. Since moving to AKL,
    > more often than not I have to re-dialup every 20 minutes because my
    > connection goes dead...but not sure if that's the ISP or the line...

    just lucky I have a few different connections at my disposal :).

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2005