    Hoover Guest

    A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
    orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

    Hoover, Apr 17, 2006

  2. Hoover wrote:
    > A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a
    > strong orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

    Change the white-balance setting to Auto instead of Daylight.

    David

    David J Taylor, Apr 17, 2006

  3. Hoover

    Mark B. Guest

    "Hoover" <> wrote in message
    >A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
    >orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

    Change your white balance to incandescent if it's available, if not use auto
    or custom.

    Mark

    Mark B., Apr 17, 2006
  4. Hoover

    RobG Guest

    "Hoover" <> wrote in news:1oJ0g.23035$s%6.6909
    @dukeread02:

    > A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
    > orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

    try setting/modifying the white balance setting on the cam - if you don't
    know what that is or where to find it, have a look at your cam's manual.

    RobG

    RobG, Apr 17, 2006
  5. Hoover

    joe mama Guest

    or add a blue filter (in photoshop) after the fact.

    joe mama, Apr 17, 2006
  6. Hoover

    Yomama Guest

    okay, thanks