    Has anybody set up an orange livebox. No problem setting it up but can't
    share files or printer. Orange say it is not supported and I have tried
    every thing I know. Any help any where.

    Paulg, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Paulg

    Nemo Guest

    I assume you are connecting second computer with a wireless connection
    the Orange box comes with WEP security preset you will need this on the
    wireless
    computer and the code is on a stickeron base of router
    if you cant see it then type 192.168.1.1 into internet explorer address bar
    using computer connected to the router with network cable
    that gives you access to the router and you can see the code there
    user name: admin password: admin for access.
    Don't forget to set the folders you want to access as shared on both
    computers
    by right click on folder and click share
    also see help and support sharing files and printer.

    Nemo, Oct 11, 2007