    (spit) so would prefer to avoid charges for said number if at all
    possible..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Ivor Jones

    cloggie99 Guest

    tell your friend to change his number you can do that with orange ,if he
    logs in to his account and click om manage your talk settings he can choose
    a variety off different 01,02 nubers

    cloggie99, Aug 29, 2007

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "cloggie99" <> wrote in message
    : : tell your friend to change his number you can do that
    : : with orange ,if he logs in to his account and click om
    : : manage your talk settings he can choose a variety off
    : : different 01,02 nubers

    Yes I know the number can be changed but if a SIP address is available the
    call will be free.

    Ivor
    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

    Ivor Jones, Aug 29, 2007
  4. Ivor Jones

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:17:45 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"cloggie99" <> wrote in message
    >: : tell your friend to change his number you can do that
    >: : with orange ,if he logs in to his account and click om
    >: : manage your talk settings he can choose a variety off
    >: : different 01,02 nubers
    >
    >Yes I know the number can be changed but if a SIP address is available the
    >call will be free.
    >
    >Ivor

    I checked out the sipbroker.com list. SIP providers are usually listed
    there even if, like BT and their relatively newly acquired plus.net,
    they block calls. Orange is not on the list. That might be some sort
    of indicator.
    http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/providerWhitePages

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.
    ---

    Brian A, Aug 29, 2007
  5. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    : : On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:17:45 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : "cloggie99" <> wrote in
    : : : message
    : : : news:012b372d$0$13742$
    : : : : : tell your friend to change his number you can do
    : : : : : that with orange ,if he logs in to his account
    : : : : : and click om manage your talk settings he can
    : : : : : choose a variety off different 01,02 nubers
    : : :
    : : : Yes I know the number can be changed but if a SIP
    : : : address is available the call will be free.
    : : :
    : : : Ivor

    : : I checked out the sipbroker.com list. SIP providers are
    : : usually listed there even if, like BT and their
    : : relatively newly acquired plus.net, they block calls.
    : : Orange is not on the list. That might be some sort of
    : : indicator.
    : : http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/providerWhitePages

    Hmm, thanks for that. Looks like a change to an 01/02 number is the best I
    can do then. I can get her to ring me, then it will be free ;-)

    Actually, the list of free destinations from the Orange system is quite
    impressive, around 100 countries I think as well as 01/02 UK numbers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 29, 2007