    Do I need two rules for this?

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Steve Freides

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't have Outlook installed, but if the rules follow the
    same logic as Outlook Express, click on the "AND" and you
    will have the option to change if from matching all (AND)
    criteria, to matching any (OR) criteria.

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:55:10 -0500, in
    <bp02g1$1i8d6h$-berlin.de>
    Steve Freides scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 13, 2003

  3. It doesn't work that way in Outlook 2002 - I just tried it.

    I'm using the Rules Wizard option from the Tools menu - is there a way to
    build/modify a rule without using the Wizard?

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Steve Freides

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm sorry, I don't know - I'm not an Outlook user.

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:54:06 -0500, in
    <bp1jic$1jvkdg$-berlin.de>
    Steve Freides scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 14, 2003