    my advice is ignore all this scare mongering, and buy yourself a
    future proof OPTORITE DD0203 ..

    YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE............

    NOKIAHEADOFF, Nov 6, 2003

  2. You sound like you work for the company.........

    Bruce Markowitz, Nov 6, 2003

  3. NOKIAHEADOFF

    Dave Guest

    "Bruce Markowitz" <> wrote in message
    > You sound like you work for the company.........

    LOL yep especially with lines like.......... no coasters like i had on my
    old liteon and pioneer ao5.......... coasters with an A05 and he things this
    optocrap drive is better, thats the funniest thing ive read in a while

    Dave, Nov 7, 2003
  4. NOKIAHEADOFF

    CAM Guest

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:40:30 GMT, "Bruce Markowitz"
    <> wrote:

    >You sound like you work for the company.........

    The poster is a company. Posted two links below thi spost.
    Wish these spammers would place COMM in the subject line so I can
    delete them and read the real posts.

    The poor buggers have probably bought in several Optocrap drives in
    and need to clear them ASAP before everyone finds out they are crap
    drives.

    I would put optorite below that of a liteon 411s which isn't saying to
    much. These drives are crap and for the idiot to say that the pioneers
    are crap is plain stupid because many oin this news group own a
    pioneer a06 so can see the marketing in their posts.

    Working in dvd authoring we see a few customers that go and buy the
    really cheap dvd burners and then wonder why they have so many
    problems.

    The very old adage you get what you pay for is certainly true for
    optorite drives.

    CAM, Nov 7, 2003
  5. NOKIAHEADOFF

    Dave Guest

    "CAM" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:40:30 GMT, "Bruce Markowitz"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >You sound like you work for the company.........

    > The poster is a company. Posted two links below thi spost.
    > Wish these spammers would place COMM in the subject line so I can
    > delete them and read the real posts.

    What a sad git they are :((

    > The poor buggers have probably bought in several Optocrap drives in
    > and need to clear them ASAP before everyone finds out they are crap
    > drives.

    LOL, i think they are too late ;D

    > I would put optorite below that of a liteon 411s which isn't saying to
    > much. These drives are crap and for the idiot to say that the pioneers
    > are crap is plain stupid because many oin this news group own a
    > pioneer a06 so can see the marketing in their posts.

    The a05 and a06 IMO are still the best single and dual format drives on the
    market, 99.9% of the time they just do what there spose to do with no fuss
    :)

    > Working in dvd authoring we see a few customers that go and buy the
    > really cheap dvd burners and then wonder why they have so many
    > problems.
    >
    > The very old adage you get what you pay for is certainly true for
    > optorite drives.

    I agree 100% :)))))))

    Dave, Nov 7, 2003
  6. NOKIAHEADOFF

    Bratboy Guest

    I LOVE my Pioneer 06, not had a lick of trouble. Sweet, quiet and reliable.

    Bratboy, Nov 7, 2003
  7. NOKIAHEADOFF

    Dave Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote in message
    > I LOVE my Pioneer 06, not had a lick of trouble. Sweet, quiet and

    reliable.

    same here :))))))))

    Dave, Nov 8, 2003