    Microsoft Front Page add extentions that prevent search engines from
    getting a site to the top of a web page

    , Mar 8, 2007

  2. On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:48:40 -0800, dean wrote:

    > I need to be able to make daily changes on my web site, does useing
    > Microsoft Front Page add extentions that prevent search engines from
    > getting a site to the top of a web page

    And your question is?

    Sorry, replies to the group only. This is for your own protection, to keep
    some loon from giving you off-the-wall information such as format c:.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org
    Gary G. Taylor, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On 7 Mar 2007 17:48:40 -0800, wrote:

    >I need to be able to make daily changes on my web site,

    Umm.. Ok.

    >does useing Microsoft Front Page add extentions that prevent search engines from
    >getting a site to the top of a web page

    If it's all possible that your website would compete with myne, by all
    means, use frontpage. :-D

    That's good. Expect quite a few e-mails from new friends.
    Evan Platt, Mar 8, 2007
  4. why? Guest

    On 7 Mar 2007 17:48:40 -0800, wrote:

    You can't do optimization on any site using FP, you would have to redo
    all the pages by hand.

    >I need to be able to make daily changes on my web site, does useing

    Easy a CMS,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system

    Or any number of scripts and automation.

    >Microsoft Front Page add extentions that prevent search engines from
    >getting a site to the top of a web page

    If I understood your question, (hopefully you did) the answer is no.

    If you tell a search engine to look at your site, normally it wouldn't
    get to the top unless you put a lot of effort into using all the tips
    and cheking myths about SEO and ranking pages.

    Me
    why?, Mar 8, 2007