    (650 - 1300 mm) for an amazing 300 US$!!

    http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4127

    Please let me know if it's any good.
    Hans Schoelink, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Hans Schoelink

    RK Guest

    Generally bad reputation from what I have read.
    RK, Mar 11, 2006

  3. "Hans Schoelink" <> wrote in message
    > Read an article about an 'Opteka' product. Used Google and
    > found their website.
    > Anybody familiar with this brand en there quality? I saw a
    > Telezoom lens (650 - 1300 mm) for an amazing 300 US$!!
    >
    > http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4127
    >
    > Please let me know if it's any good.

    I can't speak for their lenses, but I purchased their battery
    grip for the Digital Rebel XT, and it appears to be an excellent
    product. And the price was 1/3 that of the one made by Canon.

    --
    barry in indy
    barry in indy, Mar 12, 2006
  4. Hi Barry,

    Can you give me a webaddress where I can view/buy this products? I've looked
    at Opteka.com but can't find it. I own a Canon 10D and I am looking for a
    batterygrip and converter/extender 2.0

    Regards, Hans Schoelink
    Netherlands
    Hans Schoelink, Mar 12, 2006
  5. Hans Schoelink

    Fran Guest

    Hans Schoelink wrote:

    > Hi Barry,
    >
    > Can you give me a webaddress where I can view/buy this products? I've
    > looked at Opteka.com but can't find it. I own a Canon 10D and I am looking
    > for a batterygrip and converter/extender 2.0
    >
    > Regards, Hans Schoelink
    > Netherlands

    http://www.opteka.com/

    Fran
    :):):)
    Fran, Mar 13, 2006
  6. "Hans Schoelink" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Barry,
    >
    > Can you give me a webaddress where I can view/buy this
    > products? I've looked
    > at Opteka.com but can't find it. I own a Canon 10D and I am
    > looking for a
    > batterygrip and converter/extender 2.0

    I purchased mine through Amazon. The seller was 47th Street Photo
    in New York.

    --
    barry in indy
    barry in indy, Mar 13, 2006