Oppsie

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by schadenfreudester@gmail.com, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Oppsie
    , Oct 24, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    On 24 Oct 2005 12:41:53 -0700, in the alt.fan.mozilla News Group,
    Without Any Hesitation Wrote The
    Following:

    > Oppsie


    Dazie
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/24/05 4:55:30 PM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    Old Gringo, Oct 24, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. gwtc Guest

    wrote:

    > Oppsie
    >

    Oppsie, isn't that Opie's evil twin brother?
    gwtc, Oct 24, 2005
    #3
  4. Ed Mullen Guest

    gwtc wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Oppsie
    >>

    > Oppsie, isn't that Opie's evil twin brother?


    Ok, even though I understood this, I am hopelessly confused. And I hope
    I don't find out why I should care!!!

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    Only in America can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2005
    #4
  5. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oppsie
    >>>

    >> Oppsie, isn't that Opie's evil twin brother?

    >
    > Ok, even though I understood this, I am hopelessly confused. And I hope
    > I don't find out why I should care!!!
    >


    C'mon Ed, surely you remember the Andy Griffith show. Ron Howard played
    Andy's son, Opie Taylor.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 25, 2005
    #5
  6. gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> gwtc wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Oppsie
    >>>>
    >>> Oppsie, isn't that Opie's evil twin brother?

    >>
    >>
    >> Ok, even though I understood this, I am hopelessly confused. And I
    >> hope I don't find out why I should care!!!
    >>

    >
    > C'mon Ed, surely you remember the Andy Griffith show. Ron Howard played
    > Andy's son, Opie Taylor.
    >
    > Lee

    You got it Lee. Any ways, how many Opie's are there? I only know of
    the one.
    gwtc, Oct 25, 2005
    #6
  7. Ed Mullen Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:
    >>
    >>> gwtc wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Oppsie
    >>>>>
    >>>> Oppsie, isn't that Opie's evil twin brother?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Ok, even though I understood this, I am hopelessly confused. And I
    >>> hope I don't find out why I should care!!!
    >>>

    >>
    >> C'mon Ed, surely you remember the Andy Griffith show. Ron Howard
    >> played Andy's son, Opie Taylor.
    >>
    >> Lee

    >
    > You got it Lee. Any ways, how many Opie's are there? I only know of
    > the one.


    Right, that was the part I got. It was the "Oppsie" part I didn't want
    to find out about. ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    Are there seeing eye humans for blind dogs?
    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2005
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page