Opportunity for Protocol Developers at Bangalore.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ji, Nov 1, 2008.

  1. ji

    ji Guest

    Hi,

    This is Prasannaji.A from Spectrum Consulting.

    We have an good opportunity with our reputed client.

    Client: Leading MNC based at Bangalore.

    Requirement:

    4+ years of experience in Protocol Development for Products like
    Routers, Switches.
    Strong C or Embedded C, system design, and debugging skills in Unix /
    Linux platform
    Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking is must
    Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols ( PPP, ATM,cisco-hdlc,frame-
    relay, multilink (ML-FR/ML-PPP),
    ARP,STP,RSTP,MSTP,LACP,GVRP,GARP,cos,Traffic
    Engineering,L2VPN,L3VPN,BGP,OSPF,ISIS,LDP,MPLS,Multicastetc.)

    Positions Available:

    Interfaces Engineer
    Layer2 Services Engineer
    L2 Engineer
    IP Forwarding Engineer
    IP Engineer
    Routing Engineer

    Educational Requirement:

    ME/MTech/BE/BTech ( CSE / EC / EE / EI )

    Kindly forward your profile to
    for further discussion.

    Regards

    Prasannaji.A

    Spectrum Consulting

    ji, Nov 1, 2008

  2. ji wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > This is Prasannaji.A from Spectrum Consulting.
    >

    > We have an good opportunity with our reputed client.
    >

    > Client: Leading MNC based at Bangalore.
    >

    > Requirement:
    >

    > 4+ years of experience in Protocol Development for Products like
    > Routers, Switches.
    > Strong C or Embedded C, system design, and debugging skills in Unix /
    > Linux platform
    > Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking is must
    > Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols ( PPP, ATM,cisco-hdlc,frame-
    > relay, multilink (ML-FR/ML-PPP),
    > ARP,STP,RSTP,MSTP,LACP,GVRP,GARP,cos,Traffic
    > Engineering,L2VPN,L3VPN,BGP,OSPF,ISIS,LDP,MPLS,Multicastetc.)
    >

    > Positions Available:
    >

    > Interfaces Engineer
    > Layer2 Services Engineer
    > L2 Engineer
    > IP Forwarding Engineer
    > IP Engineer
    > Routing Engineer
    >

    > Educational Requirement:
    >

    > ME/MTech/BE/BTech ( CSE / EC / EE / EI )
    >

    > Kindly forward your profile to
    > for further discussion.
    >

    > Regards
    >

    > Prasannaji.A