Opportunity for Network Engineer(CCIE certified)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by recruiter.us2us, Sep 5, 2006.

  1. recruiter.us2us

    recruiter.us2us

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    *****US Citizen/GC holder need only apply********************We have a Long term CONTRACT TO HIRE Job opportunity for "Network Engineer" position with our client CISCO SYSTEM INC in San Jose, California. Please reply back to me with your UPDATED RESUME, salary and availability if you are interested.

    Skill Set
    CCIE Certification
    Hands on experience with CISCO equipment (Catalyst Switches, Cat6 products, Routers, VPN).
    Automation, TCL TK experience

    Job Description / Role
    Contribute to and review engineering and end user documentation
    Product requirements and literature
    Functional specification
    Test Plans
    Release notes

    Location: San Jose, CA

    Rates on 1099 :50-55/hour

    W2: 45-50/hour with WorldLink benefits (medical, Dentral, Vision)

    Thanks & Best Regards
    Piyush Tomar
    Worldlink, Inc.
    Services Oriented Organization