    service as above.

    Who would pay $27 for 5000 people who didn't want to go to your website
    in the first place?
    Plato, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Plato

    Old Gringo Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > http://www.handytraffic.com/
    >
    > Personally I'd find it more useful to just toss dollars out of your car
    > window and watch the fun in your rear view mirror than using such a
    > service as above.
    >
    > Who would pay $27 for 5000 people who didn't want to go to your website
    > in the first place?

    In total agreement with you. Free search engine placement is way
    more than enough along with word of mouth recommendations.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Plato

    Old Gringo Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > http://www.handytraffic.com/
    >
    > Personally I'd find it more useful to just toss dollars out of your car
    > window and watch the fun in your rear view mirror than using such a
    > service as above.
    >
    > Who would pay $27 for 5000 people who didn't want to go to your website
    > in the first place?

    PS: Meant to put this in as an example: Google images search using
    page title. http://tinyurl.com/54mwk

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Plato

    Plato Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > > http://www.handytraffic.com/
    > >
    > > Personally I'd find it more useful to just toss dollars out of your car
    > > window and watch the fun in your rear view mirror than using such a
    > > service as above.
    > >
    > > Who would pay $27 for 5000 people who didn't want to go to your website
    > > in the first place?
    > >

    > In total agreement with you. Free search engine placement is way
    > more than enough along with word of mouth recommendations.

    I remember when yahoo listed everything manually :)
    Plato, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Plato

    Old Gringo Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>>http://www.handytraffic.com/
    >>>
    >>>Personally I'd find it more useful to just toss dollars out of your car
    >>>window and watch the fun in your rear view mirror than using such a
    >>>service as above.
    >>>
    >>>Who would pay $27 for 5000 people who didn't want to go to your website
    >>>in the first place?
    >>>

    >>In total agreement with you. Free search engine placement is way
    >>more than enough along with word of mouth recommendations.

    > I remember when yahoo listed everything manually :)

    It leaves me totally in aw, the advancement that have taken place in
    the last 10 years. I don't believe anything has been so fast to
    continuously improve on it's self.

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2005