    of the digital rebel. Is this happening or does Canon have some thing coming
    soon? Any opinions appreciated as well as other models some of you more
    experienced user's recommend. Thanks!
    Killer Madness, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Killer Madness

    YoYo Guest

    If you got the cash get the Canon 10D its a step up from the Digital Rebel

    "Killer Madness" <> wrote in message
    > I use to have a Canon Digital Rebel and loved it. I sold it due to a
    > terrible financial rut I was going through. How things change to quickly.
    > Anyway, I'm getting back into looking to buy a new digital camera. Is this
    > particular model still top notch in the market like it was when it first
    > came out? I remember the battery life alone was incredible and no
    > competition could come close to this model. I really need a digital camera
    > now and would really consider purchasing the digital rebel again. A while
    > ago though some one told me they will be making different or upgraded

    models

    YoYo, Jun 4, 2004

  3. In article <>, says...
    > If you got the cash get the Canon 10D its a step up from the Digital Rebel

    If you've got the dough to spend, certainly the 10D is a good choice.
    Otherwise, if you liked the Digital Rebel and its features, no need to
    deviate from that. Canon probably won't announce a replacement until
    this fall, and even then it wouldn't be readily available until this
    time next year.

    You can buy the 300D a little cheaper these days from some vendors, I
    saw www.newegg.com had some decent deals on them not too long ago.
    Brian C. Baird, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Killer Madness

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "YoYo" < your.business.com> stated
    that:

    >If you got the cash get the Canon 10D its a step up from the Digital Rebel

    If it's been a while since he sold his 300D, he might be able to pick up
    a used 10D for what he paid for the new 300D.

    Lionel, Jun 4, 2004
  5. "Killer Madness" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I use to have a Canon Digital Rebel and loved it. I sold it due to a
    > terrible financial rut I was going through. How things change to quickly.
    > Anyway, I'm getting back into looking to buy a new digital camera. > experienced user's recommend. Thanks!

    Hi,

    The latest reviews of the new Nikon D70 are outstanding (PCMAG.com,
    dpreview, steves-digicams). You might want to check that also unless
    you have quite a few Canon lenses.
    Rosita Herrick, Jun 4, 2004
  6. That Nikon D70 has much more of a price tag then the Digital Rebel. Not much
    difference between the two to buy the higher price tag, would everyone
    agree? I've never used a Nikon before and have relied on Canon's Digital
    Rebel before...but would be willing to try some thing new if it's worth it.
    Is paying $400 more in this scenario a better choice? Maybe not...but who
    knows. Sheesh, I hate when this happens.

    Killer Madness, Jun 6, 2004
  7. Killer Madness

    YoYo Guest

    If you like Canon and are willing to pay $400 more then go for a Canon
    10D... worth it.

    YoYo, Jun 6, 2004