    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK

    kerplunKuK, Jul 21, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    SgtMinor Guest

    A question is not a thesis, is it? If it is, then I would have a lot of
    thesises or whatever they're called when there's more than one.
    Including my opening sentence.

    --
    "Go forth and postulate."

    SgtMinor, Jul 21, 2003

  3. kerplunKuK wrote:

    > My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

    My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
    rules.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2003
  4. kerplunKuK

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:20:01 +0100, In this world we created
    "kerplunKuK" <> wrote :

    >As part of my thesis I need questionnaires answered from a wide variety of
    >people.
    >My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.
    >Anybody who would be willing to answer a short questionnaire please forward
    >me your email address.
    >Kindest regards
    >
    >Scott

    It's not very good in,"Ping-pong" :D

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 22, 2003
  5. kerplunKuK

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Blinky the Shark said:

    > kerplunKuK wrote:
    >
    >> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

    > My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
    > rules.

    Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 22, 2003
  6. On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:26:35 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Paul - xxx in message

    > The Old Sourdough tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:27:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    >> boggled at the following statement by trout in message

    >>> I have a very strong opinion.

    >> I had an opinion once, but I drank too much BEER!!11!! (is there
    >> such a thing as too much BEER!!11!!?) and lost it....

    > There is *NEVER* too much beer .. ;)
    >
    > There may be too much to drink alone, there may be too much spilt,
    > there may be too much water, but there is NEVER, under any
    > circumstances conceivable to man, too much beer.
    >
    > I know, I was there when it ran out .... once ...

    OMIGOD!!! The HORROR of it......

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1875

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 22, 2003
  7. kerplunKuK

    Ron Martell Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >I had an opinion once, but I drank too much BEER!!11!! (is there such a
    >thing as too much BEER!!11!!?) and lost it....

    No such thing as too much beer. Only varying degrees of not quite
    enough.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Jul 22, 2003
  8. Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark said:

    >> kerplunKuK wrote:

    >>> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

    >> My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
    >> rules.

    > Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

    Unless it's, say, field hockey.

    Which wasn't even one of the three I had in mind.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2003
  9. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on 22 Jul 2003 06:09:01 GMT,
    Blinky the Shark uttered this:

    >Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> Blinky the Shark said:

    >>> My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
    >>> rules.

    >> Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

    >Unless it's, say, field hockey.
    >
    >Which wasn't even one of the three I had in mind.

    And rugby....

    William Poaster, Jul 22, 2003
  10. On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:29:55 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by William Poaster in message

    snip

    > My opinion is that BEER is GOOD!

    <AOL>Me too.</AOL>

    --