    tbm Guest

    canon eos 1d mk11 and new canon eos 1d mk11n.is it worth the extra cash the mk11n?is there a significant difference in picture
    quality,focus speed.many thanks.rgds to all from TBM...

    tbm, Oct 22, 2005

  2. tbm

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:55:04 +0000, tbm wrote:

    > canon eos 1d mk11 and new canon eos 1d mk11n.is it worth the extra cash the mk11n?is there a significant difference in picture
    > quality,focus speed.many thanks.rgds to all from TBM...

    Look at them both and make your own mind up. You will find your own
    decision the right one.

    --
    Neil
    Delete delete to reply by email

    Neil Ellwood, Oct 22, 2005

  3. tbm

    Mark² Guest

    tbm wrote:
    > canon eos 1d mk11 and new canon eos 1d mk11n.is it worth the extra
    > cash the mk11n?is there a significant difference in picture
    > quality,focus speed.many thanks.rgds to all from TBM...

    Larger screen and larger buffer (I think), and also teh introduction of
    "Picture Parameter" settings that were included on the 5D. If you shoot in
    RAW, these will make zero difference.
    I believe these are the only significant differences, but you can read about
    it here:
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0508/05082208canoneos1dmkiin.asp

    Mark², Oct 22, 2005