  1. tbm

    tbm Guest

    as subject will be using on nikon d70. many thanks...rgds to all from tbm...
    tbm, Jul 10, 2005

  2. tbm wrote:
    > as subject will be using on nikon d70. many thanks...rgds to all from tbm...

    While I don't have the 18-125 I do have the Sigma 18-200. It's
    performance is very similar. I have been very pleased with the lens.
    It is well built, light weight, the zoom range is great, has no focus
    issues and for the price it can't be beat. The down side is it needs
    decent lighting or flash and the long end can be a little soft - not
    real bad though. The main problem I have heard from a few 18-125 owners
    is that some of the lenses will front focus.
    Michael Johnson, PE, Jul 10, 2005