    more vendor neutral, and i'm better at the theory then
    the "which screens do you click to do..."

    thanks for any help / bright ideas

    Larry, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Larry

    Scott Guest

    I'd do 70-228 (in fact...I just finished my MCSA with 70-
    216 as the elective and I wish now I had done 70-228). It
    gets you one step closer to MCDBA...which, from my
    experience in the workplace, is going to be HUGE in the
    coming months. SQL is the future...go with it.

    That's my $0.02!

    Scott, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Larry

    Neil Guest

    "Larry" <> wrote in news:2605c01c461bd
    $6a5e3a90$:

    > Does anyone have any thoughts / feedback on which
    > elective to take for MCSA? I'd like to reuse this
    > eventually for MCSE, which seems to limit me to either:
    >
    > 70-227 (no experience)
    > 70-228 (some experience, looks interesting)
    > 70-284 (no experience and looks like no chance!)
    > 70-299 (looks like some overlap with 270-290)
    >
    > CompTia Security+ - i'm waiting to get a look at the
    > MSPress book for this - as i get the impression it is
    > more vendor neutral, and i'm better at the theory then
    > the "which screens do you click to do..."
    >
    > thanks for any help / bright ideas

    go with what you know, or possibly in this case what you want to learn

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 5, 2004