    Any comments? Advice?

    Thanks in advance

    Dirk
    Dirk, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Don't know about book, but if you skip 70-305 and go straight for 70-310 you
    will have very bad experience.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    "Dirk" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Has anyone here used the McGraw Hill / Osborne study guide for the 70-310
    > (XML web services and server component development, VB.Net) exam?
    > This is my second exam en route to my MCAD and I previously used the

    MsPress
    > book for the 306 exam I wrote. I bought the McGraw Hill 310 book yesterday
    > and found the information to be quite basic and I'm a bit concerned that

    the
    > book by itself won't be enough to complete the exam.
    > I am a developer and have been developing for the past 5 years, so I've

    got

    Daniel Joskovski, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Dirk

    Raja Guest

    Go with Mike's book : http://tinyurl.com/52oav

    - Raja.

    Raja, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Dirk

    Daniel Guest

    Dirk wrote:
    > This is my second exam en route to my MCAD and I previously used the MsPress
    > book for the 306 exam I wrote. I bought the McGraw Hill 310 book yesterday
    > and found the information to be quite basic and I'm a bit concerned that the
    > book by itself won't be enough to complete the exam.

    If it's the same level of material on the subject included in the
    Osborne VB.NET 'All-in-One' title, I'd be dubious.
    Daniel, Sep 12, 2004