    to other 4-5MP cameras in it's price range.

    Many thanks!

    Tom

    Thomas Ward, Jan 30, 2004

  2. it's ok, but that's all. by no means better than the canon ixus 400, which
    delivers a far superior picture.

    Whoops! SCOTTIES, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Thomas Ward

    Donald Link Guest

    I have this camera and it is about my 6th camera and if you read the manual
    and spend some time testing out the various settings you end up with some
    outstanding pictures. I do not use the movie mode but still pictures only
    and use the highest resolution available which means you should plan on
    getting a much larger memory stick than the 32 megs it comes with. I got a
    256 scandisk pro for $99 on sales and it is plenty aprox 99 high resolution
    pictures. Have had not problem printing with soft glossy Kodak paper at 8
    x11 with a Epson Stylus C84.

    Donald Link, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Thomas Ward

    Shayne Flint Guest

    Donald Link wrote:

    > I have this camera and it is about my 6th camera and if you read the
    > manual and spend some time testing out the various settings you end up
    > with some
    > outstanding pictures.

    I agree with the above. A bit of reading and playing with settings leads to
    great photos. A steady hand also makes a huge difference.

    Shayne Flint, Feb 1, 2004