    I had gotten a refurbished Nixvue Vista several years back and it apparently
    died.
    Looking to replace it to use on vacation trips. Thanks
    Steven Wandy, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Steven Wandy

    Zol. Guest

    Excellent device - good size screen, well structured & built, can take CF I & II Cards as
    default and other card formats with an adapter (extra). TV out is a nice option with a
    selectable slideshow (with latest firmware update). It also does MP3 although the onboard
    speaker is very hissy, but plug in some headphones and the sound is crystal clear. The only
    letdowns are the battery life (3 hours) & the slowish transfer speeds (but hey it`s storage
    not speed I was after). Also noteworthy is that the power adapter supplied covers
    100-240volts so it can used in most places with a correct travel adapter.

    www.smartdisk.com for further details on product and it`s updates.

    Zol.

    Zol., Jul 2, 2004