    Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole, Dec 30, 2004

  2. My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole

    Nonymous Guest

    "My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    >I don't like. They look half-naked the poor things.

    No idea what you're talking about.

    Nonymous, Dec 31, 2004

  3. My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole

    rzwodzwo0 Guest

    "Nonymous" <> wrote in message

    > "My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > >I don't like. They look half-naked the poor things.

    > No idea what you're talking about.

    how could you possibly have missed them?

    rzwodzwo0, Dec 31, 2004
  4. "Nonymous" <> wrote in message

    > "My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole" <> wrote
    > in message news:...
    > >I don't like. They look half-naked the poor things.

    > No idea what you're talking about.

    I also haven't the faintest conception of what he's talking about.

    Perhaps we could better respond if the original poster would define some
    of his terms:

    CASE?

    PRINTS?

    HALF-NAKED?

    One-Shot Scot, Jan 1, 2005
  5. My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, One-Shot Scot
    <> wrote:

    > "Nonymous" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole" <> wrote
    > > in message news:...
    > > >I don't like. They look half-naked the poor things.

    > > No idea what you're talking about.

    > I also haven't the faintest conception of what he's talking about.
    >
    > Perhaps we could better respond if the original poster would define some
    > of his terms:
    >
    > CASE?
    >
    > PRINTS?
    >
    > HALF-NAKED?

    For a month or three the mailers have had ads on them for dvds like
    Spiderman and Shrek 2. The last ones I got don't, so maybe that's what
    he's talking about. OTOH, the last two batches had the flap you use to
    seal the re-mailer half way detatched before you even oppened the
    thing. Had to tape the sucker so the disks wouldn't fall out.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jan 1, 2005
  6. Invid Fan wrote:
    > In article <>, One-Shot Scot
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Nonymous" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"My Rejoice In The Bounty of Mr. Hole" <> wrote
    >>>in message news:...

    >>>No idea what you're talking about.

    >>I also haven't the faintest conception of what he's talking about.
    >>
    >>Perhaps we could better respond if the original poster would define some
    >>of his terms:
    >>
    >>CASE?
    >>
    >>PRINTS?
    >>
    >>HALF-NAKED?
    >>

    > For a month or three the mailers have had ads on them for dvds like
    > Spiderman and Shrek 2. The last ones I got don't, so maybe that's what
    > he's talking about. OTOH, the last two batches had the flap you use to
    > seal the re-mailer half way detatched before you even oppened the
    > thing. Had to tape the sucker so the disks wouldn't fall out.

    Maybe he is talking about the disc sleeve with the movie synopsis. It is
    different now.

    Albert Einstein, Jan 1, 2005