  1. jqpdev

    jqpdev Guest

    What are your thoughts?

    jqpdev, Jan 3, 2004

  2. jqpdev wrote:
    > What are your thoughts?

    For training materials, usually all you need is a leash, a stick, and a
    ball. If your pet AppDev is disobedient, usually you can reward it with
    treats to reinforce proper behaviour.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004

  3. jqpdev

    Infidel Guest

    I picked up an MCSE/A,MCDBA,CCNA bundle for around
    $1700.Yes,I have them all now and the instructors are
    better ,with more production experience,than you will find
    anywhere.I hope you can get a similar deal as I spoke
    directly to the owner of AppDev on his cellphone.I'm
    seriously considering going with their MCSD course at
    $2500ish.
    Stay away from www.selftestsoftware.com and almost
    anything at Ebay.All material from these sources are dated
    and will only warm you up,but not get you to a competent
    level.Their guarantees are the equivalent of FRAUD and the
    Georgia State Attorney General's office does not enforce
    consumer protection laws with Georgia residents{Selftest}
    as defendants against non Georgia residents as
    Plantiffs.And most important,do NOT take any exams until
    you have taken several practice exams first.I assume you
    work hard for your money and "a fool and his money are
    lucky enough to get together in the first place..."
    Best wishs,
    Infidel

    MCDBA,W2k MCSE/MCSA{Security Spec},CCNA 3.0,A+,Network+

    Infidel, Jan 13, 2004