    http://www.arnnet.com.au/index.php/id;629703027;fp;2;fpid;3

    Good read.

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Round.

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 23, 2005

  3. On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:25:12 GMT, The Man Behind The Curtain
    <> wrote:

    >Round.

    Actually it looks like holographic recording will ultimately be a
    matrix block or card, just like in "Star Trek." Having a round
    turning disc with a fixed holographic laser is just an interim
    solution.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Jul 23, 2005
  4. Allan

    Alpha Guest

    What the article doesn't mention is the scathing review and exposure of the
    slanted nature of the survey the Blu-Rat association conducted...but I can't
    find the website right now...

    Alpha, Jul 23, 2005