opinion on braindumps and questions asked

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Robert Boesen, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. I am new to this news group but over the past month or so I have seen people
    put down for asking legitimate questions and slammed for using different
    materials (braindumps) to study. When you sit down and look at the
    certification it is not the piece of paper which indicates the ability to
    perform the tasks. It is the performance of the job which indicates the
    value of the certification. So if a person is achieving their certification
    using the method of study which fills the short term memory with information
    when it comes to the performance they will fail. I look at it this way,
    since people are doing this it has required employers to improve the
    interview process to weed out the weak, Since I have received my
    certification a legitimate way I don't worry about those interviews and I
    don't worry about my performance. If they want to spend a great deal of
    money to buy these products to help them study then let them waste their
    money. It is not going to help them get a job. I have spent many years
    working with people who can talk smack, but when it comes to performance
    they are fired because they can not do even the simplest of things. Yes I
    consider these products to be cheating that is why I have spent thousands of
    dollars, and countless hours working with each product so I know what is
    going on. Not to mention I seek out those who have the experience so I can
    learn new material and apply it. I am not saying we should not tell these
    people they are cheating, what I am saying is maybe less effort should be
    spent on that and more time helping those with legitimate questions.
    Sarcasm seen in this news groups directed at people with legitimate
    questions do just as much to de-value our certifications as does the person
    who uses braindumps. As professionals we should be professionals.

    Robert Boesen, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Robert Boesen

    SJ Guest

    I separate this into two different topics.

    1) Braindumps and their inherent problems.

    2) People are trying to learn and come to these newsgroups asking
    legitimate questions. However instead of getting questions answered,
    they are getting "slammed" as you say. It takes a lot of patience to
    repeatedly answer the same questions and I can certainly understand
    how many people lose their patience. How they respond after losing
    their patience is an entirely different matter. Instead of spending
    energy belittling another, these would be more enjoyable newsgroups if
    so-called experts spent their energy helping. I think that's your
    suggestion, and I wholeheartedly agree.

    sj
    MC....
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Robert Boesen

    Brian Guest

    "Robert Boesen" <> wrote
    > I am new to this news group but over the past month or so I have seen

    people
    > put down for asking legitimate questions and slammed for using different
    > materials (braindumps) to study.

    More the MCSE group where you also posted this question. Please don't
    multi-post. You'll find there is an answer waiting there.

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Robert Boesen

    Guest Guest

    face reality - if you havent looked at a braindump before - put
    your hand up. Dont get me wrong we all know it's not the
    way but a few sample questions gives us a damn better
    idea. be honest!

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Robert Boesen

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1cc1901c45346
    $8a5a3400$:

    > face reality - if you havent looked at a braindump before - put
    > your hand up. Dont get me wrong we all know it's not the
    > way but a few sample questions gives us a damn better
    > idea. be honest!

    there are names for people like you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Robert Boesen

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Robert Boesen

    Brian Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote
    > > Does the name start with A?

    Followed by an S?

    Brian, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Robert Boesen

    Neil Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:e74uSH8UEHA.1656
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "Doom" <> wrote
    >> > Does the name start with A?

    > Followed by an S?

    yes it does, but don't bring down the newsgroup police on us ok?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Robert Boesen

    Doom Guest

    Reading back posts, that's better than most dumpers do. You should be proud
    of yourself. Say hi to eddie for me.

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Robert Boesen

    Doom Guest

    *YAWN*

    > yes I am...very proud indeed
    >
    > "Doom" wrote:
    >
    > > Reading back posts, that's better than most dumpers do. You should be

    proud
    > > of yourself. Say hi to eddie for me.
    > > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in

    message

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Robert Boesen

    Doom Guest

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT

    > shhhhhh, you rest your weary head now...shhhhhhh, ahhhhh
    > oh by the way, the Care in the Community driver called, he said you left

    your juice bottle on the bus...

    > so cute when they try - you go champ
    >
    > "Doom" wrote:
    >
    > > *YAWN*
    > > Say hi to Eddie for me.
    > >

    > > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in

    message

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Robert Boesen

    Doom Guest

    Your posts lack flow and method of prose. As if sitting on a toilet mired in
    messy defecation while attempting masturbation.
    I think you should read some back posts to figure out who or what I'm
    referring to.
    C'MON STRAIN A BIT
    *YAWN*

    > what??!! for you?? yeah right, like that's gunna ever happen...
    > ...why you so angry?? did I strike a nerve ;-)
    >
    > "Doom" wrote:
    >
    > > C'MON STRAIN A BIT
    > >
    > > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in

    message
    > > > shhhhhh, you rest your weary head now...shhhhhhh, ahhhhh
    > > > oh by the way, the Care in the Community driver called, he said you

    left
    > > your juice bottle on the bus...
    > > >
    > > > so cute when they try - you go champ

    > > message