    good?
    Like which one is better?
    And is there any better prog. to use?

    Cyber-Guy, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Cyber-Guy

    scott Guest

    I have used Transcender practice exams for almost all my
    exams. They haven't let me down yet. I don't know about
    preplogic, I haven't used those.

    prep software any

    scott, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Cyber-Guy

    sageata2002 Guest

    transcendrer rocks; so is boson testing. if you really know
    your stuff, you should pass it with flying colours

    sageata2002, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Cyber-Guy

    Cyber-guy Guest

    Thanks for the help.