Opinion about smartcertify.com

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by arunas, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. arunas

    arunas Guest

    arunas, Dec 18, 2003

  2. "arunas" <> wrote in message news:<Z%7Eb.259678$>...
    > Could you post some bad and good things
    > about www.smartcertify.com

    THEY ARE RIP-OFF ARTISTS! They use high pressure sales techniques,
    try to use psychology to trick you into signing up for their product,
    and their product does not live up to their claims. I was two seconds
    from providing my credit card number and signing a contract with them
    for like $2,500 for "unlimited" training for 2 years, and decided to
    do a little more research on them. I'm glad I did not! Check out the
    following link for more info.

    http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/re...mit2=Search!&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

    HTH

    Kael MCSD
    Kael V. Dowdy, Dec 18, 2003

  3. arunas

    The Darkness Guest

    "arunas" <> wrote in message
    > Could you post some bad and good things
    > about www.smartcertify.com

    I wish I could put up a permanent billboard 500 feet high and 500 feet wide
    that says: AVOID SMART CERTIFY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    One of the people who replied (Kael), did the right thing.... dopey me, I
    "kissed the chainsaw" and gave SC my money--- HUGE BLUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Self-study beats SC every time and all the time!!
    The Darkness, Dec 19, 2003