    I've briefly looked in the manual but couldn't find an easy way to do
    it. Any ideas? Thanks.

    ~ William
    Guillaume Brasseur, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Guillaume Brasseur

    RC Guest

    Well it's been a while, and the software has changed some, but if memory
    serves you are correct there is no easy way. This should be in the text file
    (accessed via a web page but still a text file) that contains all the call
    processing information.

    I'm not a fan of the NBX, major limitations, limited features, older
    technology, text based config, and to top it off not even IP based unless
    you buy the optional IP on the fly.

    But you work with what you've got.

    RC, Oct 14, 2003