Operating System Chip

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Operating System Chip by Ahmed Alsharawy, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. I think it is a good idea to develop operating system on the electronic chip
    this idea will
    - solve historical error in building the PC computer and it will Limit
    the illegal
    copying of the operating system .
    - reduce the danger of viruses that strike operating systems and reduce the
    time
    needed to load the operating system .

    To clarify my idea in detail We should take these things in mind
    - operating system is part from computer
    - We can divide the operating system (the basics of data, identification
    data and
    update information)
    - There is no important reason to booting computer from Hard Disk.

    Now what are the new idea ?
    - Idea is to develop a system operating on the electronic segment, such as
    USB
    Flash or PCI segment or any other electronic slide
    - And this Chip is divided into two parts or more exists in the first
    section main programmes and basic data in the operating system in
    Section II
    identification data and any updating in the operating system
    - The computer will be boot from this Chip (first part is for readers only)
    - The operating system will use existing data in the second part could also
    use part
    from hard disk

    - In the end there will be no way to use illegal copies of the operating
    system only produces segments of the operating system and this will not only
    available For large companies. And when it can pursue this companies

    - It will also reduce the risk of viruses

    ----- I hope that the my suggestion is good also i hope that Microsoft
    examine carefully the my suggestion ... In the end I hope vote for this
    proposal I hope to benefit from .
    Thanks for all.........
    Signature .. Ahmed Fathy Alsharawy ( Egypt )

    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...4b0&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    Operating System Chip by Ahmed Alsharawy, Apr 29, 2008

  2. Suggestions are better submitted directly to Microsoft (this is just a
    user-to-user newsgroup not read by MS).

    "Operating System Chip by Ahmed Alsharawy"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 29, 2008