    Can I operate any program from CD disk and how?
    Thanks
    Saref

    Saref Aref, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Jerry G. Guest

    That depends on how the program was written. There are some programs were
    intentionally written to work off CD only. There are also some types that
    must have the startup files installed on the computers hard disk, and main
    program can work from the CD. As for most windows software's, the way that
    they are written, they must be installed.

    --

    Jerry G.

    Hi every body.

    Jerry G., Aug 20, 2004