    could some kind soul point me in the right direction please in setting this
    correct ?

    xp is set correctly and everything else works fine, it's just with opera.
    L33T, Feb 9, 2004

  2. L33T

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:04:56 +1300, "L33T"
    <> wrote:

    >hey. i'm trying out opera browser,ohh it's nice, but i've come across a
    >problem with my internet banking.
    >
    >the browser won't process the form becasue it says the date displayed -
    >10/02/04 - is too far ahead inthe future. i.e: it's reading the date in us
    >format, not intl english format.
    >
    >could some kind soul point me in the right direction please in setting this
    >correct ?
    >
    >xp is set correctly and everything else works fine, it's just with opera.

    I don't see any setting in Opera that will affect this.

    I don't have XP but I would check that your time is set correctly to
    start with, time zone, etc, (should be (GMT+12:00) Auckland,
    Wellington) then check your international settings in Control Panel.
    GraB, Feb 10, 2004

  3. L33T

    Bb Guest

    "L33T" <> wrote in message
    > hey. i'm trying out opera browser,ohh it's nice, but i've come across a
    > problem with my internet banking.
    >
    > the browser won't process the form becasue it says the date displayed -
    > 10/02/04 - is too far ahead inthe future. i.e: it's reading the date in us
    > format, not intl english format.
    >
    > could some kind soul point me in the right direction please in setting

    this
    > correct ?
    >
    > xp is set correctly and everything else works fine, it's just with opera.

    Are you identifying as Opera or IE or ?
    Might help.

    However, posting this query to opera.general could well be A Good Idea .

    Cheers ............... Bb
    Bb, Feb 10, 2004
  4. L33T

    L33T Guest

    neither could i, which made the whole thing quite peculiar. time settings
    are correct for xp, it's just this time i tried to use opera for my internet
    banking.

    L33T, Feb 10, 2004
  5. L33T

    L33T Guest

    identifying as ie. the date was displayed correctly on the page, but opera
    kept saying it was too far into the future to work on.

    thnx for the other ng too.

    L33T, Feb 10, 2004