    its depend on the Web sites used.

    And may be if the Web site is fully loaded, but it does do it on some fully
    loaded sites.
    Mary Hanna, Dec 23, 2009

  2. Mary Hanna

    Carnations Guest

    On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:21:02 +1300, Mary Hanna wrote:

    > Speed Dial lets you have a single Page with upto 25 Web sites on it
    > with just one click way.

    And creating an HTML page, placing it in your home directory, and making that your default home page
    would mean that you could have a single page with thousands of websites on it - all just one click away.

    Carnations, Dec 23, 2009

  3. Mary Hanna

    Mutlley Guest

    Mary Hanna <> wrote:

    >And it has Speed Dial, this leaves IE8 and Firefox for dead..
    >
    >Speed Dial lets you have a single Page with upto 25 Web sites on it with just
    >one click way.
    >
    >IE8 Tab problems, load a Web site open another Tab load another site, the
    >first Tab gets dropped and replaced by the second Tab the second Tab is now
    >empty, does happen on other Tabs not just the first one, I have a felling that
    >its depend on the Web sites used.
    >
    >And may be if the Web site is fully loaded, but it does do it on some fully
    >loaded sites.

    You should try the pre alpha of 10.50. Fast but....

    http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/
    Mutlley, Dec 23, 2009
  4. Mary Hanna

    Mary Hanna Guest

    On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:10:06 +1300, Mutlley <> wrote:

    >Mary Hanna <> wrote:
    >

    >>And it has Speed Dial, this leaves IE8 and Firefox for dead..
    >>
    >>Speed Dial lets you have a single Page with upto 25 Web sites on it with just
    >>one click way.
    >>
    >>IE8 Tab problems, load a Web site open another Tab load another site, the
    >>first Tab gets dropped and replaced by the second Tab the second Tab is now
    >>empty, does happen on other Tabs not just the first one, I have a felling that
    >>its depend on the Web sites used.
    >>
    >>And may be if the Web site is fully loaded, but it does do it on some fully
    >>loaded sites.

    >You should try the pre alpha of 10.50. Fast but....
    >
    >http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/

    I have it but what about the Buts..?
    Mary Hanna, Dec 24, 2009