    you've been thinking about the switch but wasn't sure, do yourself a
    favor and give it a try!

    :^)

    Muze Groops, Aug 13, 2007

  2. Muze Groops

    thanatoid Guest

    Muze Groops <> wrote in
    news:46bfd1bc$0$29700$:

    > Can I just say that this is the GREATEST breath of fresh
    > air of any browser I have used in a LONG time. I used to
    > worship K-Meleon for it's speed, but Opera is just as fast
    > I think. And also my configuration settings don't all
    > mysteriously vanish (like K-Meleon has done to me twice...I
    > was not happy). I was apprehensive about using Opera
    > because it's operation is a bit different than other
    > browsers.

    Yes, after using IE and all the other crap it must be a bit of a
    shock to see a browser actually behave as it should...

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria

    thanatoid, Aug 13, 2007

  3. Muze Groops

    Muze Groops Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Muze Groops <> wrote in
    >
    >> Can I just say that this is the GREATEST breath of fresh
    >> air of any browser I have used in a LONG time. I used to
    >> worship K-Meleon for it's speed, but Opera is just as fast
    >> I think. And also my configuration settings don't all
    >> mysteriously vanish (like K-Meleon has done to me twice...I
    >> was not happy). I was apprehensive about using Opera
    >> because it's operation is a bit different than other
    >> browsers.

    > Yes, after using IE and all the other crap it must be a bit of a
    > shock to see a browser actually behave as it should...
    >
    >> But after using a little brain power to figure it
    >> out, it's just fantastic to use. If you've been thinking
    >> about the switch but wasn't sure, do yourself a favor and
    >> give it a try!
    >>
    >> :^)

    AMEN Brother...

    Muze Groops, Aug 14, 2007
  4. Muze Groops

    tango Guest

    Muze Groops <> wrote in news:46bfd1bc$0$29700
    $:

    > Can I just say that this is the GREATEST breath of fresh air of any
    > browser I have used in a LONG time. I used to worship K-Meleon for it's
    > speed, but Opera is just as fast I think. And also my configuration
    > settings don't all mysteriously vanish (like K-Meleon has done to me
    > twice...I was not happy). I was apprehensive about using Opera because
    > it's operation is a bit different than other browsers. But after using a
    > little brain power to figure it out, it's just fantastic to use. If
    > you've been thinking about the switch but wasn't sure, do yourself a
    > favor and give it a try!
    >
    >:^)

    The latest version is nice.

    tango, Aug 14, 2007