    Thanks
    --
    grumpy
    grumpyoldhori, Jan 13, 2008

  2. grumpyoldhori

    Squiggle Guest

    grumpyoldhori wrote:
    > Bother I did not backup the Opensuse 10 disks, one
    > will not read, and my normal download place for
    > the disks is no longer where I can find at
    > Opensuse.
    >
    > Would some kind soul have an URL to download
    > Opensuse 10.
    > Thanks

    Another option to consider.. the Dec 2007 issue of APC has opensuse 10.3
    and ubuntu 7.10 on the cover DVD.. a lot quicker than downloading. Also
    has IBM Lotus Symphony (win32)on it which i will have a play with later.

    Oh, and a free trial of Windows Live OneCare... or should that be
    "Windows WhoCares? ;)
    Squiggle, Jan 13, 2008

  3. grumpyoldhori

    Gordon Guest

    On 2008-01-13, Squiggle <> wrote:
    > grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >> Bother I did not backup the Opensuse 10 disks, one
    >> will not read, and my normal download place for
    >> the disks is no longer where I can find at
    >> Opensuse.
    >>
    >> Would some kind soul have an URL to download
    >> Opensuse 10.
    >> Thanks

    > Another option to consider.. the Dec 2007 issue of APC has opensuse 10.3
    > and ubuntu 7.10 on the cover DVD.. a lot quicker than downloading. Also
    > has IBM Lotus Symphony (win32)on it which i will have a play with later.
    >
    > Oh, and a free trial of Windows Live OneCare... or should that be
    > "Windows WhoCares? ;)

    Nope,it is One as in MS
    Gordon, Jan 13, 2008
  4. Squiggle wrote:

    > Another option to consider.. the Dec 2007 issue of APC has opensuse 10.3
    > and ubuntu 7.10 on the cover DVD.. a lot quicker than downloading. Also
    > has IBM Lotus Symphony (win32)on it which i will have a play with later.

    I am loading it on a five year old laptop, and i find suse 10 has
    all the common wireless drivers installed.
    Tired of battling to get wireless working
    --
    grumpy
    grumpyoldhori, Jan 13, 2008
  5. grumpyoldhori

    Gordon Guest

    On 2008-01-13, grumpyoldhori <> wrote:

    > Bother I did not backup the Opensuse 10 disks, one
    > will not read, and my normal download place for
    > the disks is no longer where I can find at
    > Opensuse.
    >
    > Would some kind soul have an URL to download
    > Opensuse 10.
    > Thanks

    How would you like it DVD or CDs? On the x86 platform?

    Hint SuSe is the brand name. Also Google know many places.

    http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=Op...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
    Gordon, Jan 13, 2008
  6. In article <fmcb32$gs0$>, grumpyoldhori did write:

    <http://software.opensuse.org/>
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 13, 2008