OpenOffice.org

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Oct 16, 2010.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Oct 16, 2010

  2. G. Morgan

    freemont Guest

    On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 02:05:51 -0500, G. Morgan writ:

    > I don't think M$FT likes Open Office
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdykNa2IBU&feature=player_embedded

    WAAAAAAAA!!! MOMMY! MOMMY! Our users said that OpenOffice was different!
    Our IT department said that they didn't know how to fix it! They ain't
    got no VB macros!! If it weren't for Microsoft trained techs our
    Microsoft apps wouldn't work!!1!
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:
    freemont, Oct 16, 2010

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 16, 2010
  4. G. Morgan

    Mike Easter Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > G. Morgan wrote:
    >
    >> I don't think M$FT likes Open Office

    > This is funny, too:
    > "Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

    There are articles with commentary on the MS generated attack ad at
    places like Huffington Post, PC World, and Information Week, all of
    which also *do* allow comments which were very positive for OOo. The vid
    is MS FUD emphasizing uncommonly experienced issues rather than the fact
    that almost everyone can be using open source products such as OOo and
    its derivatives now LibreOffice and IBM/Lotus Symphony. Another nice
    suite that of SoftMaker, which has a pay version as well as free use of
    their older v.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/14/microsoft-ad-trashes-open_n_762834.html
    Microsoft Ad Trashes OpenOffice.org

    http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207841/microsoft_ad_trashes_openofficeorg.html
    Microsoft Ad Trashes OpenOffice.org

    http://www.informationweek.com/blog...l;jsessionid=OK1I2PRIQJ1VXQE1GHPCKH4ATMY32JVN
    or http://bit.ly/c6fdT6 Microsoft's OpenOffice Attack Video

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 16, 2010
  5. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote:

    >Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> G. Morgan wrote:
    >>
    >>> I don't think M$FT likes Open Office

    >> This is funny, too:
    >> "Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

    >There are articles with commentary on the MS generated attack ad at
    >places like Huffington Post, PC World, and Information Week, all of
    >which also *do* allow comments which were very positive for OOo. The vid
    >is MS FUD emphasizing uncommonly experienced issues rather than the fact
    >that almost everyone can be using open source products such as OOo and
    >its derivatives now LibreOffice and IBM/Lotus Symphony. Another nice
    >suite that of SoftMaker, which has a pay version as well as free use of
    >their older v.
    >
    >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/14/microsoft-ad-trashes-open_n_762834.html
    > Microsoft Ad Trashes OpenOffice.org
    >
    >http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207841/microsoft_ad_trashes_openofficeorg.html
    > Microsoft Ad Trashes OpenOffice.org
    >
    >http://www.informationweek.com/blog...l;jsessionid=OK1I2PRIQJ1VXQE1GHPCKH4ATMY32JVN
    >or http://bit.ly/c6fdT6 Microsoft's OpenOffice Attack Video

    Thanks, great links.
    G. Morgan, Oct 17, 2010
  6. G. Morgan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/16/2010 2:05 AM Just to please that super-ego, G. Morgan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I don't think M$FT likes Open Office
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdykNa2IBU&feature=player_embedded

    As typical low lives of the world one could expect nothing less.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 17, 2010