    cover CDs, etc).

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Warner, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Adam Warner

    Disco Stu Guest

    Adam Warner wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Any intel on the whereabouts of the latest OpenOffice install CD? I'd like
    > to advise someone which shop they can go to pick one up (free CDs/magazine
    > cover CDs, etc).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Adam

    Quay computers usually sell the latest Open Office for around $10

    www.quay.co.nz

    Disco Stu, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Adam Warner

    Allistar Guest

    Disco Stu wrote:

    > Adam Warner wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Any intel on the whereabouts of the latest OpenOffice install CD? I'd
    >> like to advise someone which shop they can go to pick one up (free
    >> CDs/magazine cover CDs, etc).
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Adam

    > Quay computers usually sell the latest Open Office for around $10
    >
    > www.quay.co.nz

    Not bad considering Microsoft office XP standard costs $850.00. I use Oo.org
    on both my home and work computers with absolutely no issues.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Adam Warner

    Adam Warner Guest

    Hi Disco Stu,

    > Adam Warner wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Any intel on the whereabouts of the latest OpenOffice install CD? I'd like
    >> to advise someone which shop they can go to pick one up (free CDs/magazine
    >> cover CDs, etc).
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Adam

    > Quay computers usually sell the latest Open Office for around $10
    >
    > www.quay.co.nz

    Thanks. Trust me to not mention Auckland. However I should have
    also checked out the distribution page:
    <http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/#cdrom>

    In particular:
    <http://www.linuxshop.co.nz/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=65>