    thingy Guest

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Oct 23, 2005

  2. thingy

    Peter Guest

    thingy wrote:
    > regards

    is there an NZ mirror?

    Peter, Oct 23, 2005

  3. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > thingy wrote:
    >
    >>regards

    > is there an NZ mirror?

    Dunno, didnt look.

    Not on my radar today.....this week though...

    regards

    thing

    thingy, Oct 24, 2005
  4. thingy

    -=rjh=- Guest

    thingy wrote:
    > Peter wrote:
    >
    >> thingy wrote:
    >>
    >>> regards

    >> is there an NZ mirror?
    >>

    > Dunno, didnt look.
    >
    > Not on my radar today.....this week though...
    >
    > regards

    Torrents are fast at present.

    -=rjh=-, Oct 24, 2005
  5. thingy

    randomiser Guest

    randomiser, Oct 26, 2005
  6. Open Office, Windows and Linux versions, will be on PCWorld's December
    cover DVD disk.

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Oct 27, 2005
  7. thingy

    AD. Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:42:27 +1300, randomiser wrote:

    > It's already won the bloatware award http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=120 and
    > it still lacks an integrated email client.
    >
    > Very disappointing.

    I still don't get why an office suite needs its own 'integrated' email
    client.

    I wouldn't want my choice of office suite to determine my email client or
    vice versa.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton