Opening wmv links

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Boris Mohar, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Boris Mohar

    Boris Mohar Guest

    I must have set something wrong.

    When I click on a link that should launch WMV file such as

    http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00910.wmv

    All I get is instantaneous "done" at the bottom of the screen.

    I can however > File, Save page as - and it will download WMV file.

    Regards,

    Boris Mohar

    Got Knock? - see:
    Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca