    box for every page opened.

    Thanks again
    Steve

    Rifleman, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Rifleman

    dadiOH Guest

    Rifleman wrote:
    > Hi folks can you advise me again, how do I set up my PC so that when
    > I click on a URL or Shortcut Icon (IE6 OE6 advert running XP plus
    > SP2) the page opens up fully on my screen, its a real pain having to
    > click on the maximise box for every page opened.

    Maximize one then close it.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message

    > Maximize one then close it.
    >
    > --
    > dadiOH

    tried it as suggested and it didnt work, Cheers Steve

    Rifleman, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Rifleman

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Rifleman wrote:
    > "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Maximize one then close it.
    >>
    >>--
    >>dadiOH

    > tried it as suggested and it didnt work, Cheers Steve

    maximize the LAST one, then close it ...

    Rick Merrill, Sep 22, 2005
  5. Rifleman

    John Holmes Guest

    Rifleman blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Maximize one then close it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> dadiOH

    > tried it as suggested and it didnt work, Cheers Steve

    Close all but one, maximize it, close it whilst pressing [ctrl]

    --
    Your mother was an unhygienic cut-throat who didn't mind taking off her
    clothes in a mental hospital.

    John Holmes, Sep 22, 2005
  6. Rifleman

    JANA Guest

    Resize the window of the application to the size that you would like it to
    be. Then hold down the left shift key, while you close the application with
    the mouse by clicking on the X in the upper right of the window frame.

    Open the same application again, and it should remember the last size that
    it was closed at.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Sep 22, 2005
  7. Rifleman

    Stickems. Guest

    This is a fundamental flaw in Windows, another example of the incompetence
    of Microsoft. I have followed over a long period all the solutions offered
    to this problem and I can assure you that none of them work.

    Stickems., Sep 22, 2005
  8. Rifleman

    nemo2 Guest

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:00:23 +0000 (UTC), "Rifleman"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi folks can you advise me again, how do I set up my PC so that when I click
    >on a URL or Shortcut Icon (IE6 OE6 advert running XP plus SP2) the page
    >opens up fully on my screen, its a real pain having to click on the maximise
    >box for every page opened.
    >
    >Thanks again
    >Steve

    Steve,