    Thank you very much,

    Hector D Zaldivar
    President and CEO, Movies Empire

    Hector D. Zaldivar, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Hector D. Zaldivar

    Rich Clark Guest

    "Hector D. Zaldivar" <> wrote in message
    > To whom it may concern:
    >
    > Hi, I am opening a video store in USA, and I looking for wholesales
    > DVD's and VHS or If anyone is selling them please e-mail me at
    > . Please I am looking forward to hear from you...I am
    > looking for great deals
    > and making business with you.
    >
    > Thank you very much,
    >

    > Hector D Zaldivar
    > President and CEO, Movies Empire

    Open a store in a business you know nothing about, and give it a name that
    shouts "I'm not from around here!"

    Good luck. You'll do well, I'm sure.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Hector D. Zaldivar

    Nonymous Guest

    > To whom it may concern:
    >
    > Hi, I am opening a video store in USA, and I looking for wholesales
    > DVD's and VHS or If anyone is selling them please e-mail me at
    > . Please I am looking forward to hear from you...I am
    > looking for great deals
    > and making business with you.
    >
    > Thank you very much,
    >

    > Hector D Zaldivar
    > President and CEO, Movies Empire

    "CEO"? You're representing yourself as leader of a *public* company? Umm,
    good luck with that.

    Nonymous, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Hector D. Zaldivar

    JWB Guest

    > To whom it may concern:
    >
    > Hi, I am opening a video store in USA, and I looking for wholesales
    > DVD's and VHS or If anyone is selling them please e-mail me at
    > . Please I am looking forward to hear from you...I am
    > looking for great deals
    > and making business with you.
    >
    > Thank you very much,
    >

    > Hector D Zaldivar