    tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
    Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
    ideas?

    neonKow, Dec 10, 2005

  2. neonKow

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *neonKow* wrote:

    > One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere is the ability to open
    > tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
    > Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
    > ideas?

    Have you look in the Preferences > Navigator > Tabbed browsing?
    There you have the option "Load links in the background".

    --
    /Arne

    Google Group Users, read about The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Arne, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Arne wrote:
    > Once upon a time *neonKow* wrote:
    >
    >> One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere is the ability to open
    >> tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
    >> Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
    >> ideas?

    > Have you look in the Preferences > Navigator > Tabbed browsing?
    > There you have the option "Load links in the background".

    From his UA, he would appear to be using FF 1.0.7. Focus on tabs was
    not an option, but Tab Mix Plus does have this.

    http://tmp.garyr.net/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 10, 2005