    Wayne Guest

    I recieved a .pdf file in my Outlook and it would not open it. Is there a
    way I can get it to Open? I have Adobe reader 5.0.
    Wayne, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Wayne

    °Mike° Guest

    You can't open a .pdf file with O.E. Save it to your desktop, and
    open it with Acrobat reader.

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:15:28 GMT, in
    <QL75b.256233$Oz4.67762@rwcrnsc54>
    Wayne scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Wayne

    rifleman Guest

    In article <QL75b.256233$Oz4.67762@rwcrnsc54>, says...
    > I recieved a .pdf file in my Outlook and it would not open it. Is there a
    > way I can get it to Open? I have Adobe reader 5.0.

    Why would you WANT OE to open it? As you say you have Acrobat Reader,
    double-click on the attachment and Acrobat will open to read it.
    rifleman, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Wayne

    Liz Guest

    "Wayne" wrote:
    > I recieved a .pdf file in my Outlook and it would not open it. Is there a
    > way I can get it to Open? I have Adobe reader 5.0.

    Uninstall Adobe Reader 5.0, reboot to refresh the Registry.
    Download Adobe Reader 6.0. The full version includes accessibility,
    search, multimedia, and eBook support etc. I love it!

    Text-only download page.
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html

    Also see Outlook E-mail Security Update.
    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm
    Liz, Sep 3, 2003