    and I've tried manually dragging the page out to resize it, but as soon as
    I go back to the page or open another one it goes back to only opening about
    1/2 sized.

    The Rifleman, Nov 8, 2007

  2. The Rifleman

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:55:43 -0000, "The Rifleman"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey folks does anyone know how to set up my PC so that when ever I open a
    >folder or web site the page opens up fully, rather than only filling about a
    >1/2 of the page?, I've tried F11, and I've tried maximising the page,
    >and I've tried manually dragging the page out to resize it, but as soon as
    >I go back to the page or open another one it goes back to only opening about
    >1/2 sized.

    Open to your home page. Then resize using the cursor at the corners.
    Position exactly where you want it. Then close IE. When you reopen it
    will be in the same place. DO NOT use the resizing buttons at the top
    R hand corner of the screen

    who'sthat, Nov 8, 2007

  3. The Rifleman

    Stickems. Guest

    This is a bug in Windows. It has been there for years, ever since Windows
    95.

    Stickems., Nov 8, 2007
  4. The Rifleman

    Lookout Guest

    Try what I posted.

    Lookout, Nov 8, 2007
  5. The Rifleman

    olfart Guest

    > Hey folks does anyone know how to set up my PC so that when ever I open a
    > folder or web site the page opens up fully, rather than only filling about

    > 1/2 of the page?, I've tried F11, and I've tried maximising the page,
    > and I've tried manually dragging the page out to resize it, but as soon

    as
    > I go back to the page or open another one it goes back to only opening

    about
    > 1/2 sized.

    go to http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
    Free and works great

    olfart, Nov 9, 2007
  6. The Rifleman

    Stickems. Guest

    What did you post, I can't find it.

    "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    | Try what I posted.
    |
    | On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:48:30 GMT, "Stickems." <>
    | wrote:
    |
    | >This is a bug in Windows. It has been there for years, ever since Windows
    | >95.
    | >

    | >"The Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    | >| Hey folks does anyone know how to set up my PC so that when ever I open
    | >| folder or web site the page opens up fully, rather than only filling
    about
    | >| 1/2 of the page?, I've tried F11, and I've tried maximising the
    page,
    | >| and I've tried manually dragging the page out to resize it, but as
    soon
    | >as
    | >| I go back to the page or open another one it goes back to only opening
    | >about
    | >| 1/2 sized.
    | >|
    | >|

    Stickems., Nov 10, 2007
  7. The Rifleman

    Lookout Guest

    Open IE and then resize it using the cursor and NOT the resize boxes
    in the upper right hand corner. Make sure it's right where you want it
    then shut down WITH IE OPEN. Restart...IE will now open as you left
    it.

    Lookout, Nov 10, 2007