    Any way to make the message open up full size when you double click on the
    header,it always opens as a small window that I have to resize. thanks,
    Steve.

    Stephen, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Stephen

    Thor Guest

    simply drag the corners to make the window fit the screen, then hold the
    shift button while clicking the "X" to close the window. Then next time you
    open a message window, it will remain the same way. You can't make it open
    in the "maximized" state, but following the instructions I just gave you
    will produce virtually the same result.

    Thor, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    Thanks Thor, the right answer to the question, as usual.

    Stephen, Nov 16, 2003