    Since installing the blueyonder IE program I don't seem to be able to open
    pages in a New Window it just comes up blank. Any one help???

    Dave
    Dave, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Dave

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
    Happens After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;281679

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start
    Web Browser
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;177054

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:25:41 +0100, in
    <47Z8b.789$>