    of my lifetime is probably outweighed by the time it's
    taken to write this message, but it's always interesting
    to learn. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

    Will Sutton, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Will Sutton

    Jan Steffen Guest

    Will Sutton schrieb:
    > I've been using Mozilla for a while now, but I still
    > haven't found one of the features that some people go on
    > about and I'd find extremely useful: opening multiple
    > links with one click.
    >
    > Generally speaking there are some websites that I check
    > everyday, and so I'd quite like to be able to open them
    > with one click.
    >
    > Admittedly the time I'd save with this over the course
    > of my lifetime is probably outweighed by the time it's
    > taken to write this message, but it's always interesting
    > to learn. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

    You can bookmark a group of tabs:
    Open all your favorite pages in tabs. File bookmark and mark "group
    of tab" checked.
    Very convenient.

    HTH, Jan

    Jan Steffen, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Will Sutton

    Will Sutton Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Will Sutton schrieb:
    > > I've been using Mozilla for a while now, but I still
    > > haven't found one of the features that some people go on
    > > about and I'd find extremely useful: opening multiple
    > > links with one click.
    > >
    > > Generally speaking there are some websites that I check
    > > everyday, and so I'd quite like to be able to open them
    > > with one click.
    > >
    > > Admittedly the time I'd save with this over the course
    > > of my lifetime is probably outweighed by the time it's
    > > taken to write this message, but it's always interesting
    > > to learn. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

    > You can bookmark a group of tabs:
    > Open all your favorite pages in tabs. File bookmark and mark "group
    > of tab" checked.
    > Very convenient.
    >
    > HTH, Jan

    It all seems so obvious now... Thanks very much.

    Will Sutton, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Will Sutton

    Andreas Guest

    Will Sutton wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Will Sutton schrieb:
    >>
    >>>I've been using Mozilla for a while now, but I still
    >>>haven't found one of the features that some people go on
    >>>about and I'd find extremely useful: opening multiple
    >>>links with one click.
    >>>
    >>>Generally speaking there are some websites that I check
    >>>everyday, and so I'd quite like to be able to open them
    >>>with one click.
    >>>
    >>>Admittedly the time I'd save with this over the course
    >>>of my lifetime is probably outweighed by the time it's
    >>>taken to write this message, but it's always interesting
    >>>to learn. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

    >>You can bookmark a group of tabs:
    >>Open all your favorite pages in tabs. File bookmark and mark "group
    >> of tab" checked.
    >>Very convenient.
    >>
    >>HTH, Jan
    >>

    > It all seems so obvious now... Thanks very much.

    Look into the extensions of either Multizilla
    http://multizilla.mozdev.org/ or Tab Browser Extension (TBE for short)
    http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en. Both
    programs with give you extended Tab functions. My preference is
    Multizilla, because it give you tab, user agent functions, hidden
    settings ability, Refer settings, and more.

    Andreas

    Andreas, Aug 15, 2004