    is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes to open everything in
    the email sent to you where in Netscape everything opens up without having
    to click other things. Any suggestions?

    Bear, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Bear

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bear said:

    > Is there anything I can do to change they way I have to open my email. Why
    > is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes to open everything in
    > the email sent to you where in Netscape everything opens up without having
    > to click other things. Any suggestions?

    Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for idiots.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003

  3. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:ImVgb.8154$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    || Bear said:
    ||| Is there anything I can do to change they way I have to open my
    ||| email. Why is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes
    ||| to open everything in the email sent to you where in Netscape
    ||| everything opens up without having to click other things. Any
    ||| suggestions?
    || Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
    || idiots.

    so why don't you use it, idiot?

    Robert de Brus, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Bear

    Ionizer Guest

    "Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message

    > In news:ImVgb.8154$,
    > Brian H¹© <> typed
    > || Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
    > || idiots.
    >
    > so why don't you use it, idiot?

    He does, idiot. So do I and so do you.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Bear

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Robert de Brus said:

    > In news:ImVgb.8154$,
    > Brian H¹© <> typed

    >>> Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
    >>> idiots.

    > so why don't you use it, idiot?

    <YAWN>

    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003
  6. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:bm1eik$hje42$-berlin.de,
    Ionizer <> typed
    || "Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message
    ||| In news:ImVgb.8154$,
    ||| Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| so why don't you use it, idiot?
    || He does, idiot. So do I and so do you.

    Hmmm, so maybe he's right... that one seems to have went straight over your
    head... idiot.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 9, 2003
  7. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:C1Ygb.8232$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    || Robert de Brus said:
    ||| In news:ImVgb.8154$,
    ||| Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| so why don't you use it, idiot?
    || <YAWN>

    Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of people
    who use the internet.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Bear

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Robert de Brus said:

    > In news:C1Ygb.8232$,
    > Brian H¹© <> typed

    >>> <YAWN>

    > Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of people
    > who use the internet.

    God you are so boring.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 9, 2003
  9. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:F4dhb.8795$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    || Robert de Brus said:
    ||| In news:C1Ygb.8232$,
    ||| Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of
    ||| people who use the internet.
    || God you are so boring.

    Which proves you spend too much of your fat, boring life reading usenet.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 10, 2003
  10. Bear

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Robert de Brus said:

    > In news:F4dhb.8795$,
    > Brian H¹© <> typed

    >>> God you are so boring.

    > Which proves you spend too much of your fat, boring life reading usenet.

    I'm not fat, but you are a fuckwit.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003
  11. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:KBmhb.9264$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed

    ||| Which proves you spend too much of your fat, boring life reading
    ||| usenet.
    || I'm not fat, but you are a fuckwit.

    I could well be just that, but you *are* fat. Unfortunately most fat people
    are also in denial.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 10, 2003
  12. Bear

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Robert de Brus said:

    > In news:KBmhb.9264$,
    > Brian H¹© <> typed

    >>> I'm not fat, but you are a fuckwit.

    > I could well be just that, but you *are* fat. Unfortunately most fat people
    > are also in denial.

    <*PLONK*>

    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003
  13. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:Srphb.9325$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    || Robert de Brus said:
    ||| In news:KBmhb.9264$,
    ||| Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| I could well be just that, but you *are* fat. Unfortunately most
    ||| fat people are also in denial.
    || <*PLONK*>

    and about time!

    but what a liar... you just can't seem to help yourself, can you...

    Robert de Brus, Oct 10, 2003